Student Visa
(Subclass 500)

With this visa you can:

  • Participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
  • Travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want
  • Work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts
  • Apply for a different temporary or permanent visa, if eligible

To be eligible for the Student Visa, you must:

  • Be enrolled and attend classes in a course of study
  • Have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia. (Australian Government might ask you to provide financial evidences)
  • Have and maintain adequate health insurance (OSHC) for the whole of your stay in Australia
  • Intend to return to your country at the end of your studies

You are only 5 steps away from Australia!

See here how AWI team helps you getting your Student Visa

  • Get in touch with the AWI team by sending an email to
  • Our attendants are specialists in Australia and will help you finding your course and a city that best suits your needs.
  • After that we will send you some quotations according to what you are looking for.
  • After deciding your school and course, our staff will email you the enrollment form so you can fill it out.
  • Meanwhile you will be sending us some documents for your enrollment, such as a copy of your passport, address and telephone number.
  • If your course requires more documents for the enrollment, like IETLS or your portfolio, our team will let you know exactly what is needed.
  • Once your enrollment is completed, you must pay for your course.
  • Do not worry, our team is prepared to show you the best payment methods and we will help you through this process.
  • AWI works with consular agents with extensive Australian Visa application experience.
  • We send all of your documents, statements and evidences to the Australian Immigration and we apply for you with total security and tranquility.

Get ready! With you Visa aprroved, it’s time to buy yout flight tickets, pack everything and plan your farewell party.